...depicting the adventures [ and misadventures ] of me and my detailing sessions. Also as a space for me to show the cars I've done and to promote my personal detailing services as well.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Customer NO. 2 : Black Honda Civic FD

Today one of my regular customers came for a full detail job. Normal process, as usual. Pictures say a million words, enjoy!

Result after working in Meguiar's Professional range of Cleaner + Polish! My hands was shaking a little bit though. Nice, clean wet finish, with little to no swirls.


The same process, as above. Picture is from the right hand side front fender area. Again, clear reflection, deep, wet and clear!


The reflection fron the rear bonnet, after buffing off the Meguiar's NXT Paste Wax. Again, clean, clear reflection.


The reflection shot from the roof. Beautiful!


The result. Shame it wasn't daytime, or not, I would have been able to take better pictures!

No comments: