...depicting the adventures [ and misadventures ] of me and my detailing sessions. Also as a space for me to show the cars I've done and to promote my personal detailing services as well.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Mobile Detailing Service!

I am now happy to inform all my blog readers, that I now offer mobile detailing, that is, at your home! Sadly, there are some constraints :

- You can either wash your vehicle prior to my arrival, as I can prep the bodywork before the complete detail service is done.
- I can only do exterior detailing.
- I can wash your car for you, but I need a water pipe and a loooooooong hose.
- If you want me to come and detail your car during the daytime, please make sure that there are enough shade to cover the whole car, as it is not a good idea to polish and wax a car right smack under the burning sun, and it might rain too!
- If you want me to come and detail your car during the night, please make sure that there is sufficent lighting to cover the whole car.
- I need at least, a booking of 3 days ahead.
- Prices vary on location and size of car.

Interested, please e-mail! Mucha thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is definitely a good start for a business. Nicely done! I'm sure a lot of your readers, near your area would love to get your services. Doing the detailing on your own car is quite tedious that's why seeking the help of professionals like you for mobile detailing services, is the best way to go.