...depicting the adventures [ and misadventures ] of me and my detailing sessions. Also as a space for me to show the cars I've done and to promote my personal detailing services as well.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Mercedes Benz CLK

Last Sunday, I detailed my friend's Mercedes Benz CLK, the colour of the is somewhat green and black in colour. I was in a hurry as owner wanted to pick the car up a.s.a.p, so there are no prior pictures. Steps taken was :


- Wash with MG NXT wash solution
- Dry with MG waffle - weave MF and MG MF suede cloth
- Clay with MG mild clay and MG Quik Detailer as lubricant
- Wash again
- Dry again
- Taped the car
- Polished with MG Professional Cleaner / Polish, via Bosch GEX-270AE, with MG polishing pads. Two polishing runs per panel.
- Wax with MG NXT Paste wax, one layer
- Wax with MG Gold Class wax, one layer
- Final wax layer with MG NXT Spray wax.


Here are the afters, enjoy!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been looooong time.

Anonymous said...

Those front lamp of these mercedes will become yellowish over-time. How do you overcome it?

A Yasir said...

Sorry, as I have stated earlier, most of my newest batches of customers doesn't want me to post pics of their cars for security purposes. As for the overcoming the yellowish problems on Merc's front lights, that's my secret lar! :)

Anonymous said...

Yasir,

How much do you charge to return the W210/W211 front lamp from yellowish to gleaming white?