...depicting the adventures [ and misadventures ] of me and my detailing sessions. Also as a space for me to show the cars I've done and to promote my personal detailing services as well.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Updates!

Hi guys. Just some updates from my side.

I may have to revise the duration of time required to do a car, depending on what type of work is required. A complete engine bay, interior and exterior work now will take between a minimum of 6 hours ( for cars sized like Kancil, Kelisa, MyVi etc ) up to 12 hours ( for cars sized like Accord etc ) and more for larger cars.

Next up is a green BMW 318i ( not 100% confirmed ) and a black VW Passat!

2 comments:

Jun said...

great work man.
i'd like to know what are your rates.
maybe i provide the products (as I dont have rotary or the random orbital), then you can detail for me.

:)
regards
Jun
-just a fellow detailing enthusiast-

brag said...

6 hours of detailing work? must be a thorough one. Keep up the good work.