...depicting the adventures [ and misadventures ] of me and my detailing sessions. Also as a space for me to show the cars I've done and to promote my personal detailing services as well.

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Customer No. 1 : Full Detail Session No. 2 [ Part One ]

He was late for his full detail appointment, 2 weeks too late.

Ah, the car looks allright from this picture ( no flash was used ). But...

Look at the rear bonnet! And this was all over the car....the 2 next pictures is from the front bonnet and follewed by the picture from the roof.

So, 45 mins later, I proceeded to wash, clay and wash the car again. After drying, I parked the car under the lights to find and reduce the apperance of glaring scratches. Later, the tyres was dressed with MG's grape - smelling tyre dresser.

No comments: