...depicting the adventures [ and misadventures ] of me and my detailing sessions. Also as a space for me to show the cars I've done and to promote my personal detailing services as well.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Refresher Update! Customer No. 2 : Black Honda Civic FD

Last Sunday, the 1st CNY, my number two customer came for a wash + maintenance work. As I was drying the car up, I noticed this loooooooong multitudes of scratch on the car's right hand side, passangger door all the way to the RHD upper fender. It looks like someone was leaning on her car, and swiped his / her sorry arse to and fro this particular area. Here are two pictures depicting the damage done to the paintwork :
Pretty bad!!!

More fun work for me then!


And here are the afters :

Look ma, no more scratches! Hehe!

No comments: