...depicting the adventures [ and misadventures ] of me and my detailing sessions. Also as a space for me to show the cars I've done and to promote my personal detailing services as well.

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Customer No. 2 : Black Honda Civic FD

My 2nd customer was a female, driving a black Honda Civic FD year 2006 model. I was very surprised to see a brand new car, less than 3 months old, to be in such a condition. Take a look, and you'll understand why.....


HOLOGRAMS!!!!!


MORE HOLOGRAMS!!!!!


Marks left by acidic bird droppings, yuck!

So I proceeded to wash, clay, wash and dry the whole car. Later I continued with applying paint cleaner on the car, and then reducing the glaring scratches around her car. After that, I worked in the polish, and finally two layers of the infamous NXT Paste Wax. Total time : almost 6 hours.

Sadly, for that day, I didn't manage to take any good shots. Anyway, here is a few pictures of her a month later ( she is on a monthly package work )...



Nice, clear reflection on the roof!


I enjoy detailing black cars! Her car looks WET!!!!


And to me, this is the MONEY shot! Superbly clear reflection of the building, and check out the depth of the cloud's reflection! Oh yeah!

Note : about the holograms, it will be rectified soon, as I am now in the midst of upgrading my detailing stuffs from Meguiar's consumer range to Meguiar's Professional / Detailer range. Stay tuned!

No comments: