...depicting the adventures [ and misadventures ] of me and my detailing sessions. Also as a space for me to show the cars I've done and to promote my personal detailing services as well.

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Customer No. 1 : Full Detail Session No. 2 [ Part Three ]

I proceeded to working in one of MG's myriad of cleaner / polish onto the bodywork. I used my new Bosch dual orbiter machine. Slapped on one MG's polishing pad on the Bosch, primed it up with one quick spray of the Quik Detailer, put some cleaner / polish product on the pad, and primed the area I wanted to work on, and then , polish away! Here's two pictures showing the results of ater working in the MG cleaner / polish compound.

See the millions of sparkles from the silver colour ( flash was not used )? Wow!!!!!
Peekaboo! Look at the reflection? And remember : work was done under a shade, and once again, flash was not utilised for this picture too. Beautiful!

No comments: